Last night I went dumpster diving with some friends from work who were curious about what it was and we ended up hitting the jackpot.
These are our finds from Kroger alone:
- 100 pack boxes of tea bags
- Gourmet espresso
- About 10 vegetable party trays
- Dozens of boxes of raisins
- 21 milk chocolate bars
- Rasberry Tea
- Organic grapefruit juice just one day past expiration
- Cookies, potatoes, blueberry bagels, hogie rolls, 12 cans of tuna
- and a celebratory cake for our incredible haul
Apart from the foods at Kroger, we also found nail polish, at least 20 puppy and kitten calendars from Petsmart, roses, pool noodles, and a ton of heads from Sports Clips which will hopefully be used to create a horror film in the future. This was definitely the most amount of food I have seen at one store; thankfully we were able to rescue a lot of it and take it home to our roommates and families.